|PRODUCT NAME AND VERSION
Hewlett Packard Enterprise HSR6600 Series, HSR6800 Series, and MSR1000 Series Routers, all with Comware V7.1
Network and Network related Devices and Systems
|PRODUCT SPONSOR / DEVELOPER
Hewlett Packard Enterprise
PRODUCT SPONSOR / DEVELOPER CONTACT DETAILS
Tel: +1 512 432-2947
Cell: +1 512 632-6308
VoIP: +1 512 319-5317
14231 Tandem Blvd.
Austin, TX 78728 – USA
The TOE is comprised of the HP HSR6600 Series (2 devices), HSR6800 Series (3 devices) and MSR1000 Series (2 devices) Routers, all with Comware V7.1 software. Each router is a stand-alone network appliance that provides layer 2 switching and layer 3 routing and service functions.
The following security functions are implemented by the TOE:
- Security Audit: The TOE is able to generate audit records of security-relevant events occurring on the TOE.
- Cryptographic Support: The TOE implements cryptographic algorithms that provide key management, random bit generation, data encryption and decryption, digital signature generation and verification, and secure hashing and key-hashing features in support of higher level cryptographic protocols, including IPsec and SSHv2.
- User Data Protection: The TOE provides firewall capabilities that allow for the definition of firewall rules, collectively known as access control lists (ACLs), which are applied to applicable network traffic as it is received and which would pass through the TOE between connected networks.
- Identification and Authentication: The TOE requires administrators to be successfully identified and authenticated before they can access any security management functions available in the TOE.
- Security Management: The TOE provides a command line interface (CLI) to access its security management functions.
- TSF Protection: The TOE implements a number of self-tests that it performs when it starts up, to ensure its cryptographic functions operate properly and that the Comware and TSF executable files have not been modified.
- TOE Access: The TOE will terminate interactive sessions after a period of inactivity configurable by an administrator.
- Trusted Channel/Path: The TOE protects interactive communication with administrators using SSHv2 for CLI access. Using SSHv2, both integrity and disclosure protection is ensured.