|PRODUCT SPONSOR / DEVELOPER
RSA, The Security Division of EMC2
PRODUCT SPONSOR / DEVELOPER CONTACT DETAILS
Jon L. Goodwin
Manager, Federal Programs
RSA Security LLC
10700 Parkridge Blvd.
Reston, VA 20191
The TOE provides real-time visibility into the monitored network and long-term network data storage to provide detection, investigation, analysis, forensics, and compliance reporting.
The TOE primary features include:
- Generates audit records of security relevant events that include at least date and time of the event, subject identity and outcome for security events;
- Provides protection of the communications surrounding the remote administrative sessions from disclosure and from modification,
- Allows the users to acknowledge end-user license agreements and view warning banners prior to providing identification and authentication data,
- Identify potential misuse or intrusions and send an alarm to incident management SA views;
- Allows only authorized administrators to manage the security functions and TSF data of the TOE via a web-based User Interface;
- Provides protection mechanisms for its security functions through authentication and appropriate permissions before any administrative operations or access to TOE data and resources can be performed on the TSF;
- Terminates interactive sessions after administrative configured period of time; and
- Requires remote users to initiate a trusted communication path using TLS for initial user authentication.