MecWise HR 3.1 R1 or MecWise eHuman Resource 3.1 R1, the Target of Evaluation (TOE), is a web based Human Resource application that facilitates recording, tracking, retrieving, reporting and maintaining of employee profile. The TOE users are typically the management, administration or human resource personnel of an organization. The current version of TOE does not cater for employee self service (ESS) functionality.
The TOE includes the following:
- MecWise HR 3.1 R1, a web based application that facilitates recording, tracking, retrieving, reporting and maintaining of Employee Profile Information
- MecWise Audit Trail Utility v1.0, an application that provides the ability to enable/disable audit function, view and filter transactions log events.
The TOE has Security Modules that comprises of the following:
- Web Interface – an interface for users to access all parts of the TOE except Audit Trail Utility.
- Security Profile – management and configuration of security related profiles.
- Security Group – creation and management of different user groups and roles.
- User Account Profile – creation and management of users' security attributes such as user ID and password.
- Session Log Viewer – provide the ability to view session logs of events.
- Audit Trail Utility – utility that can be enabled to create the audit trail database table to record the transactions pertaining to users' activities related to a particular web interface module(s). Authorized administrator will be able to view and filter audit trail records.
The TOE security modules mentioned above provides the identification and authentication, security management and also audit generation and views functionalities. The relationship between the TOE security modules and its functionalities is explained in the Security Target.