ICT Developer Eligibility Criteria & Requirement
All potential ICT product developers who wish to have their product for certification must be:
- Registered with CyberSecurity Collaborative Program (CCP) under CyberSecurity Malaysian; and
- ICT products developed in Malaysia
The ICT developers are required to adhere to the following requirements:
- To complete the developers’ Mandatory Security Functional Requirement (MSFR) form and to attend the kick-off meeting.
- Resources: To have sufficient dedicated technical staff to ensure the evaluation process to be completed within the stipulated time frame;
- The ICT product developer is to provide full commitment towards the TSA Evaluation process with email response within 2 working days;
- The ICT developer will need to queue again for the TSA Evaluation process if the evaluation failed.
- The ICT product developer is to clearly understand the Terms and Conditions for TSA Evaluation process and sign the MSFR.
- Below is the flow of the certification process. Starts with acceptance process and ends with certification.
- The certified product will enter certification maintenance for second and third year. Any certified product that has more than to go for another evaluation and certification process again.
- During the maintenance process, if the product found to has major update, the product has to go for another evaluation and certification process again.
- However, if the product found to has minor update, an addendum will be issued.
Address: CyberSecurity Malaysia, Level 7 Tower 1, Menara Cyber Axis, Jalan Impact, 63000 Cyberjaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia.