Global Accredited Cybersecurity Education (ACE) Certification
The Forth Industrial Revolution makes the world becomes more connected through computers and Internet, resulting highly sophisticated cyberattacks. It is a necessity to have competent cyber security workforce to protect organizations from attacks. Through Global ACE Certification, ISCB gives assurance on the competency of personnel in cyber security area.
Global ACE certified individual would represent their technical competencies of particular knowledge and skills in specific cyber security domains identified in Global ACE Framework - digital forensic, incident handling & response, security assurance, cryptography, governance, risks and compliance.
Please click the following link to read about Global ACE Framework https://globalace.org.
The Global ACE Certification objectives are:
- To establish a professional certification programme that is recognized globally;
- To provide cyber security professionals with the right knowledge, skills, attitude (KSA) and experience;
- To promote the development of cyber security professional programmes globally; and
- To ensure accredited personnel has been independently assessed and committed to a consistent and high quality service level
- Increases individuals value to the organizations
- Provides competitive advantage for individuals seeking job advancement
- Helps individuals achieve a high professional standard through Global ACE requirements for continuing professional development and ethical conduct
- Gives confidence to the organizations that GIAC certified individuals who are securing the systems and networks actually know how to do the job.
- Global ACE certification ensures that certified personnel can keep their knowledge and skills current through periodic recertification.