Malaysian Cryptography Validation (MyCV)
MyCV is a national scheme for validating and certifying the Cryptographic Module Validation (CMV) and the Cryptographic Algorithm Validation (CAV) services based on ISO/IEC 19790 and ISO/IEC 24759 standard and also to supports Dasar Kriptografi Nagara (DKN) or National Cryptoraphy Policy (NCP) implementation.
Dasar Kriptografi Negara (DKN) is a national strategic approach to improve efficiency and achieve self-reliance in the use of cryptographic towards economic prosperity, social welfare and national security. In line with the National Cyber Security Policy (NCSP), this policy aims to protect the security of government information and critical national agencies through the use of cryptographic reliable product that will enhance the level of information security agency / organization concern.
- To increase trust on the use of cryptography technology in IT products and digital environment;
- To provide expertise and certification towards cryptographic modules and algorithm validation in compliance with ISO/IEC 19790 and ISO/IEC 24759 standard
- Better security and trust of the user on cryptography
- Promote the use of validated cryptographic algorithm/module
- Recognized as trusted cryptographic/module at the national level